COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- Welcome back. We have reduced our store hours to:
- Monday to Saturday 10-4
- Online orders can be picked up at the front door cash our store hours
- Please understand that for physical distancing purposes the maximum number of people in the store including employees will be limited to 20.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entrance to the store.
- Please follow the directional signs on the floor and allow 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and others.
- Please do not use your own bags. Plastic bags will be provided.
- Please do not come in if you are feeling ill. Customers exhibiting flu or cold like symptoms will be asked to come back when they are well.
In store adaptations:
- Our change rooms are closed at this time. We are happy to exchange items within 14 days provided the ticket is attached and the receipt can be shown. All exchanged merchandise will be removed from the sales floor for a 72 hour period after which it will be steam cleaned before being returned to the sales floor.
- We have reduced stock levels and closed our upstairs to allow for a better, roomier shopping experience.
- We pride ourselves on great customer service. We will be happy to direct you towards the items you are searching for however, our typical one on one close proximity service cannot be provided at this time.
- Our cash area and debit machine will be wiped down between every customer
- We are accepting cash. Please understand that we will require our employees to use hand sanitizer following any handling of cash.